UX Book Club
The Calgary UX Book Club meets every other month as part of our Calgary UX events. Information about upcoming book club meetings is posted on the Calgary UX site once available.
If you’d like to join us for one of our meetings, refer to these helpful pointers from Chad Fournier, the founder here in Calgary:
- Everyone who attends should try and read the nominated book (you won’t be barred from entry, but it helps everyone get more out of the night)
- Everyone needs to jot down and bring along:
- 2 things in the book that really struck a chord; and
- 1 thing they either hated, disagreed with; or don’t understand.
- The books selected are generally applicable to the practice of user experience
- The book should not be arduous to read!
- The next book is determined at the meeting by those in attendance.